Phone Number: 313-397-9300
Thank you for visiting our site, we hope that you will find your visit as an inspiration to get involved in your community and change the lives of youth.
Our motto to put the U back into life has been the drive of our organization, because so many people have neglected to take care of themselves. It is our goal to be that instrument that pushes a person to their fullest potential.
Project-U-Turn Incorporated is a 501c3 Nonprofit Organization established in 2002.
Our mission is to provide programs and services to the citizens throughout the Metropolitan Detroit area that will enhance their lives and produce positive role models.
Our vision is to provide character education and prevention programs to youth. The vision is to provide low-income housing to families and seniors, offer rehabilitation services to substance abusers, independent living for ex-substance abusers. Develop a family life community center that offers mentoring, GED and college preparation, tutoring, career development, life-skills, and entrepreneurship training. Provide an emergency shelter for neglected, abandoned, and abused children, and open a childcare center, and mentoring for children of prisoners.
Project-U-Turn Inc. P.O. Box 21062 Detroit, MI. 48221 Phone: 313-397-9300 office, 313-397-9302 fax
Copyright © 2014 Project-U-Turn Inc All rights reserved
- May Workshop: May 17th Our final workshop for the 2013-2014 school year.
- Celebration Dinner Tickets: Tickets will be available at the Parent Meeting, all money is due on June 1st. NO EXCEPTIONS (Celebration Dinner is June 12th @ 7pm)
- PUT Gators Basketball Try-Outs will be announced at the final parent meeting May 17th.
- Final Parent Meeting @ May Workshop: May 17th @ 12pm (Workshop @ 10am at the FieldZone)
- Pre-Enroll your child for the programs for 2014-2015 by clicking on Sign-Up.
- Project-U-Turn is
looking for sponsors to bring back an effective Teen Pregnancy
Prevention event "Seriously, I Can Wait" in 2015 visit
www.seriouslyicanwait.com to learn more.
- Movies 4 A Cause: June 20th at West River Theater @ 6:30pm "Think Like A Man 2" Tickets $17 (movie, popcorn and drink).
- Retreat 2014 (June 13th & 14th) all money due June 3rd
26000 Evergreen Rd. Southfield, Michigan
turn right onto Civic Center Drive. follow the
signs toward the golf course and courts.
Located in the underground parking garage
MAKE A DONATION TODAY
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE P.U.T. GATORS
I.Y.A.L. 2013 CHAMPIONS