Phone Number: 313-397-9300
Thank you for visiting our site, we hope that you will find your visit as an inspiration to get involved in your community and change the lives of youth.
Our motto to put the U back into life has been the drive of our organization, because so many people have neglected to take care of themselves. It is our goal to be that instrument that pushes a person to their fullest potential.
Project-U-Turn Incorporated is a 501c3 Nonprofit Organization established in 2002.
Our mission is to provide programs and services to the citizens throughout the Metropolitan Detroit area that will enhance their lives and produce positive role models.
Our vision is to provide character education and prevention programs to youth. The vision is to provide low-income housing to families and seniors, offer rehabilitation services to substance abusers, independent living for ex-substance abusers. Develop a family life community center that offers mentoring, GED and college preparation, tutoring, career development, life-skills, and entrepreneurship training. Provide an emergency shelter for neglected, abandoned, and abused children, and open a childcare center, and mentoring for children of prisoners.
Project-U-Turn Inc. P.O. Box 21062 Detroit, MI. 48221 Phone: 313-397-9300 office, 313-397-9302 fax
Copyright © 2013-2014 Project-U-Turn Inc All rights reserved
- College Trip April 4th-5th (Grand Rapids, MI.) Please arrive at 6:00am for departure (see email)
- Soul Food Fundraiser April 4th (11am-4pm) $10 dinners, Pick-Up @ 15425 Schaefer Hwy. or Delivery for 10 or more dinners. (see flyer)
- April Workshop April 19, 2014 @ 10am-2pm (Community Service with Detroit Rescue Mission please dress accordingly) Drop-off & Pick-Up at The ROAD Church Bring money for a lunch stop.
- Project-U-Turn is looking for sponsors to bring back an effective Teen Pregnancy Prevention event "Seriously, I Can Wait" in 2014 visit www.seriouslyicanwait.com to learn more.
- PUT Gators Basketball Try-Outs Coming in May
- Final Parent Meeting @ May Workshop: May 17th @ 12pm (Workshop @ 10am at the FieldZone)
- Celebration Dinner Tickets $25 will be available at May Workshop (Dinner is Thursday, June 12, 2014 @ 7pm)
- Pre-Enroll your child for the programs for 2014-2015 by clicking on Sign-Up.
26000 Evergreen Rd. Southfield, Michigan
turn right onto Civic Center Drive. follow the
signs toward the golf course and courts. Located
in the underground parking garage.
MAKE A DONATION TODAY
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE P.U.T. GATORS